Having Fun with Product Packaging

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I’m always looking for cute ways to package the items I sell, and since I don’t have a logo yet I’m always trying new ways of making the packages look cute. For a while I was attaching ‘Thank you’ seals to each package, and now I thought I'd try to make them look a bit more professional by placing my business name on each product. When I’d reading books on starting my own business, the author would mention that I should put my logo all over my products, banner, cards, etc.—but for some reason I never did it. I think it’s because of the fact that I don’t have an official logo as of yet. I’m still workin’ on that. But that topic is for another post at another time, hehe. I made this mini logo card by simply measuring my cellophane bags, taking some Kraft card stock, cutting them down to size, and placing my shop name in the middle of the card using some large alphabet stamps. I think it came out cute, simple, and to the point. I thought about stamping my website address on the back of the card too, I’m still not sure about that yet. This is still a work in progress for me but so far I like these labels I've made, and I think this look would be perfect if I was to ever do a craft show in the future. What do you think? 

12 comments:

  1. I love its simplicity, it's so you. And I think that matters a lot. :-)

    The photos of the packaging process are awesome, too!! Very clever girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great because it's simple and a fun font! And it works for right now until you get your own logo. It's good that you're not rushing getting your own logo because then you might come up with something just to have one instead of making the perfect one that fits you and your shop!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them -- they are cute without overpowering your item. I'm trying to find just the right packaging for some of my crocheted items too, and it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh DO stamp your web address on the back! These are wonderful!
    Folks will WANT to get in touch with you FOR more GOODIES:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks perfect, actually. And you should definitely add the web address on the back. Definitely. I don't have a logo for our shop yet either. It's something we've been meaning to do, but with so many ideas from each kiddo, it's hard to come to a consensus!
    =0)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I am going to start putting my web address on it :-)

      Delete
  6. I love coming up with and designing my packaging for my client's photos. And I really LOVE yours. I need to get more inventive with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too & I'm always changing it up--but I have a feeling I'm going to stick with this one for a while. Probably until Christmas comes by :-)

      Delete
  7. THIS WAS IT! Thank you so much for introducing me to this super effective product.
    day trading dallas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, this packing material is very good. I too had recently purchased some packing materials to pack my household items.
    handheld bulk plastic bins | handheld collapsible plastic bins

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your packing keep the good work like this
    Electroplating

    Packaging material supplier

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |