Craft Room, Part 3

Monday, March 24, 2014

My craft room still isn't' finished yet, but I'm working on it little by little. The floors were put in over the weekend, and I was able to do a little shopping at Ikea this weekend too for the some of the things I really needed. I wasn't able to buy everything I wanted this weekend either because my car decided to break down on me and it's going to cost me a lot of money to fix--so I'm gonna have to be patient. So far I love the way the room is coming together. I think later tonight (after I'm done working on orders) I'll go ahead and start putting up my frames and organizing a little bit more. I'm sorry this post is so short but I have lots of orders to fill today. Yay! 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your craft room so much!!! The clean, white space is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking awesome! So sorry to hear about your car :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it so much! i have the same frames and the office chair in my room too, but my room is in the basement - it looks so much better with natural light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those ombre curtains! I also love how the room is so bright. That's definitely something my whole house is lacking. *blah*
    Sorry to hear about the car troubles. It's such a bummer that repairs are always so pricey! Hope you're able to get it fixed soon. You're doing great with the craft room progress.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |