A Quick Look at the Lawn Fawn 2014 Fall/Winter Release

Friday, August 15, 2014

The new release is due to be on sale very soon; and, I wanted to share a quick video showing all the new items they'll have available in their shop on the 28th. You'll be able to find all of their products that day on their website lawnfawn.com. I'm super excited about this release--there are so many stamp sets, dies. Plus they've also release two new paper lines (which are perfection!) more twine, and lawn fundamentals (love), and embellishments. This release just couldn't get any better! Ok, enough talk now on to the video below! 

I know I could have done better at talking about each item but I'm just too excited--and I need to go open them now and create some awesome projects! I'll be making new videos for the Lawn Fawn blog and also creating a few cards for them as well. Stay tuned! 

*Update! This new collection will be released the 28th! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new collection of Lawn Fawn. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see what you will create ((-:
    Have a nice weekend,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |