Fawny Holiday Week

Monday, November 10, 2014

It's day one in the week long Fawny Holiday celebration week! Lots of crafty gals have gathered to create holiday themed projects to share with everyone; and, I thought it would be fun to step out of my Christmas theme bubble and recognize other great holidays as well--like Hanukkah!

If you're a huge fan of Lawn Fawn like me you might always ask people who also share the same love for LF, "What was your very first Lawn Fawn stamp set?; or, "How did you discover Lawn Fawn?". Well, if you were wondering which stamp set started my healthy obsession with LF it would be this Happy Hanukkah stamp set that I used to create this card! I had opened my Etsy shop prier to finding LF and one day I thought I'd like to have a little variety in my shop by adding both Hanukkah cards as well as Christmas cards. So I searched google and came across a intro video for this stamp set. I watched the video and immediately new I needed to have this set. Then when it came in the mail about a day or two after ordering it I was so happy with the packaging and how Kelly included a free mini stamp set along with my package and then I wanted more! So, I jumped back onto my computer and ordered my second stamp set, Plus one, and the rest was history.

Aside from using the, Happy Hanukkah stamp set for this card I also used a lot of the little snow flake images that came in the new sets, Snow day, and deck the Halls. I also used watercolors to create this blue background on the panel--and I added a little bit if charm with the new, Blue Jay Lawn Trimmings

I hope you really enjoyed this card and my little fun fact about how I found Lawn Fawn. To view all of the other cards and projects for the Lawn Fawn design team, the Lawnscaping design Team, and the awesome gals over at the Lawn Fawn HQ click here--and don't forget to visit the LF blog every day until Friday for lots more Holiday inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! The background that you created is gorgeous!! Have a great day, Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty card, the background is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out
    very pretty, love the
    colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story of how you got started with LF. Mine is somewhat similar. After getting my first stamp set and seeing what a high quality product it was, I had to have more. The little goodies that are sent with your order from LFHQ is always a nice addition! Love your card and the water color resist. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background. I adore how your card sparkles. Loved reading your story.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |