New Year's Day Bike Ride in Downtown LA

Friday, January 2, 2015

On New Years Day my boyfriend and I always spend the day riding around Downtown Los Angeles. The streets are usually empty on this Holiday--which makes riding in the street extra fun; however, this year the streets were actually pretty packed. But that didn't stop us from exploring and having fun. No matter how many times we're hanging around in the city we always manage to find new places. We always try to find new places to drink and eat every time we're there, and L.A. never disappoints. What I love about all of the hidden places to eat and drink is how old they are. I'm a sucker for old buildings because of the all amazing detail in them.

This was such a great way to ring in the new year, and I can't wait to get started with all of the new projects I have scheduled for my blog, the Lawn Fawn blog, and many other things. I hope 2015 is just as exciting as 2014 was! I hope you all had a great New Years!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun!
    You are a beautiful woman, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft, moody lighting in these pictures!! So pretty! Bike rides are the best!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Woah that top looks amazing, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |